SHOULD YOU TAKE YOUR MATE TO THE CLUB???


Is this really like taking sand to the beach?  I would say yes and no.  I feel like a couple should be able to party together without feeling some kind of way but based on my experience I don't know!

I remember in the past going to the club with a few other ladies and our boyfriends were good friends.  The girls drove to the club together and the guys drove together separately so we could all eventually meet up.  First of all, it was New Years Eve so yeah you would think that the occasion was appropriate for couples to embrace each other by the time 12:00 hit.  I didn't see my boyfriend until the last HALF hour the club was open.  Yep.  I wanted to slap the Toaster's Strudel out of him but it definitely made me feel like he really wanted to just do his own thing at the club without his girl cramping his style.  Now, at the same time we were only like 22/23 so can I really hold that against him???  Probably not, we were still really young.

Then there was another time when I was out at the club w/ one of my good friends and she was there with her boyfriend.  Everybody was drinking and at one point of the club I saw her boyfriend exchanging words and getting close in distance to another woman in the club -- not sure what was said but it was obvious that his "party mode" was in full effect.  My friend was pissed though.  She didn't want to speak to him and was visibly upset for the rest of the night.

I also remember myself going to a party with my boyfriend at the time and feeling some kind of way when the chicks who were wearing practically nothing (ie. see-thru clothing, butt cheeks exposed out of shorts, etc.) were dropping it low in there.  Sure, there are plenty of ladybugs who might boast that that type of stuff doesn't phase them but in my opinion, I don't believe that.  Personally, the only reason why I wouldn't mind my guy mingling with half-naked women is if I'm really not that serious about him.  If I knew I wasn't into him that much, heck no I wouldn't care about him checking out someone else or dancing with them.  But if I was in love, I would feel uncomfortable with him being around drunk, barely-dressed women (all fronting aside).  I wouldn't try to stop him from going out or anything, but if I saw it being a regular routine for him to hit the club, I wouldn't accept it.

Now, I remember when feeling uncomfortable at the club resulted in me treating my boyfriend like he had already done something and that wasn't right either.  But I had to grow up and get more comfortable in my skin.  At this point of my life, I can say that even though I wouldn't like it, I wouldn't feel uncomfortable being around women who acted easy in the club, I would probably feel more annoyed.  Especially toward the ones who are noticeably thirsty for attention.

I'd love to hear thoughts on this topic though so if you've read all this...drop me a comment and tell me your experience or opinion about going to the club/party with your significant other!!!!

oh...and PS...I looooove you for reading my blog!!!!  Thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects