Kevin Hart's Ex-Wife, Torrei Says She Still Hurts From The Divorce


I seriously had a feeling that Torrei (Kevin Hart's ex-wife) was not at all accepting of his current relationship with Eniko and I was correct.

Initially, I totally understood where Kevin was coming from when he talked about how he settled down at a very early age (early 20s) with a woman and went through a lot of the growing pains that couples usually go through - and he had to do much of this while he was gaining a fan base and popularity.  So you go from a regular Joe on the street to a "big deal" and your standards are tested because you have a new-found selection of opportunities, especially with WOMEN.

But then Torrei comes out in her interview with Jamie Brown from Sister 2 Sister Magazine that she is in fact still trying to emotionally heal from the way the marriage ended when she was the one with him "shooting in the gym".  He has his MVP trophy and is celebrating with this new woman who he refers to as his "rib".

This is a quote from some of that interview:

"It’s easy to be somebody’s rib when you’re a millionaire. That’s just me being as honest as I can. Me, for instance: You’re working at City Sports and I’m taking you to your shows, you’re driving my car, you’re crashing my car several times, and I’m still there for you, supporting you, went out and got a job for the phone company and still making sure I got your back so you can pursue your dreams…That’s what ribs do!”   -- Torrei Hart

So after reading some of the comments on MadameNoire.com, I would have to say these two basically illustrate my thoughts (especially coming from a person who invested almost a decade of my life myself):
(Click on the photo to enlarge)

Kevin is a hell of an entertainer, but I totally disagree with his choice to show off a new woman after the mother of his children invested so much to help him become who he is today.  Put the shoe on the other foot.  Let the woman be the star and let Kevin be the one who supported her.  In society she would be the devil reincarnated.  Trust and BEEEELIEVE.  Double-standards all day, everyday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects