LGBT Community...Help Me Understand How This Works. Who Knows Amiyah Scott the Transgender Woman?

For about a year, I've been following a woman named Amiyah Scott on Instagram.  Some of you guys might already know who she is but for those who don't, she is an infamous personality in the social media world who has been a Transgender woman (born a male and surgically changed to female) for several years now.

Here she is right here:


Like, she's gorgeous.  And honestly speaking, I was really intrigued by her because ever since I was a kid, I have never come across a transsexual who looked THAT CONVINCING AS A DAMN WOMAN.  Like....LOOK AT THIS CHICK!!!!   So on top of her constant beauty postings of hair, makeup, and clothing, her lifestyle was intriguing to me (much like her other thousands of Instagram followers.

But that isn't the reason I'm talking about her.  She recently broke up with her boyfriend that she had a very public relationship with - his name is Micah.  Micah is 20 years old while Amiyah (born Arthur) is 26.  At first, I was really confused because I was curious of Micah's sexual orientation.  He was FULLY AWARE of her sex change so would it be safe to say that he was gay?  I wasn't so sure.  Before he hooked up with Amiyah, he had tons of pics of another girl on his Instagram (the girl is actually a natural female) that passed away some time ago.  He looked pretty cozy with the girl in some of his photos (like that could have been his girl) so it made me even more confused as to whether a heterosexual man would date a transgender woman.

(Amiyah Scott pictured with ex-boyfriend, Micah)

Anywhoo...that whole question was answered after their breakup when he did an interview telling the guy who asked the questions that he identified himself as a GAY MALE.  So, okay...now I got my answer, but the thing I need help understanding (and I really want someone to explain this to me because I'm very curious about it) is why would a gay male date someone who changed himself into a female if he really wants to be with a male?  Is there a non-physical part of being gay that I am not understanding in terms of attraction and mating?  I really want to understand this one because I've always wondered that about feminine women who date "dom" women that resemble men.  If you link up with the person who looks like a guy, why wouldn't you just date a guy?  I'm not suggesting, or judging by any means.  I have a ton of people I hold very dear to my heart that are homosexual.  It's not my place to speak against someone else's private life and decisions that have nothing to do with me.  But I do want to understand, so help the kid out.

Can someone explain it to me?!
 (Amiyah with Amber Rose before the Shiny Bald persona) 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects