Mimi & Nikko VERSUS Joseline & Steebie J (Commenting on RATCHETNESS)


I do believe this is the recipe that Mona Scott-Young has blended up for her full course menu of well-done ratchetness.

A lot of people have spoken their peace about the whole Mimi/Nikko sex tape situation in the past week and most of it is pretty expected in terms of saying Mimi is old, she's a mom, shouldn't be doing this, blah blah blah.

HERE'S MY TAKE ON IT THOUGH...

What better situation to add to the mix of Love and Hip Hop than to make Mimi and Nikko the same type of duo that Stevie J and Joseline have become?

The only problem is, as much as I could judge Steebie J and all his whoredom, I feel like who he is and who Joseline is is GENUINELY just what it is.  Stank or not, I believe them.

You can always tell who is naturally interesting (personality-wise) and who is trying and this Mimi/Nikko gimmick was an idea to use the oldest trick in the book to make "blah" people interesting (AKA the usual problem with reality TV, which is why most of us always talk about old, classic shows with talented folk - I digress though). Some people who make money being naked are just freaks or know they have great bodies, but Mimi would have shown that from jump if that was her true hustle.

I'm just saying, I don't like frauds.  The people who have tuned into Love and Hip Hop ATL know that Joseline has never had any cut cards about who she is.  She's real about herself and where she came from.  So when I see someone who initially judged people and called them whores, prostitutes, etc. come out with a tape for the whole world to see her Kitty Snack Packages, I feel like WACKTIVITY levels are at an all-time high.  I need someone to donate some folded chairs to this mid-life crisis having Tinkerbell so she can have a damn seat.

And of course VH-1 can't take the credit for the nature of this f*ckery, but Mona Scott is the Pimp of the 2010s, I tell ya.  Black folks are somethin' else.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects