TOO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION!!! (I WANT COMMENTS!!!)


 I had a question pop into my head.  I was thinking, is it better to meet a potential mate online/over the phone and get to know them without physically being in their presence, or is it much better to handle things the old-fashioned way?  Some people might think that question is crazy or a no-brainer, but this is why I'm asking.

I was on one of my good friends' radio show called Sunlight Radio (shoutouts to Adoma and Danielle) last night and we tapped on something that a caller said about the fact that women get into sexual encounters with men way too quickly and/or easily, which affects the overall momentum of making a meaningful connection.  So with that in mind, I ask again...would it be more effective to keep your distance with someone you meet until a respectable amount of knowledge is learned by both parties?

I'm not crazy I swear.  I just feel like maybe it is better to keep more physical distance in the beginning.  If Michelle meets Mike and they start getting to know one another, but Michelle starts to get that "Heyyyy There" feeling...it may be a challenge for her to spend time with Mike knowing she wants to yank his pants off and get her Kentucky Derby off on his Santa Seat. 

I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON THIS PLEASE.  SERIOUSLY...because I have talked to men who say that they have jumpoffs to cool off their steam for the ones that they really want to get to know better.  But what about a woman who does not choose to take that route of Stanksville?  (I'm not judging, I promise) 

AGAIN...FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED FOLKS!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects