Sooo...Was Tae Heckard In the Wrong for Locking Down Teyana Taylor's Ex Fiancée?


My question about the whole thing is, how close do you have to be to a person before their leftovers become "off-limits"?

Apparently Tae Heckard (star in show, The Game, actress and video vixen) has caught hell from friends of Teyana Taylor for putting up photos of her being very cozy and happy with Teyana's ex-FIANCEE, Detroit Pistons player, Brandon Jennings.  Tae announced that her and Brandon were official and received many well wishes on Instagram from people after her split from rapper Nelly.  Then she received a message from one of Teyana's male friends:

"Wait? Wasn't you and @teyanataylor just together in LA?? This is crazy. This is why Teyana be pissin me off! Because She speak so highly of b***h like you calling you her "SIS" and then you do sh-t like this behind her back smfh and you know that's her ex-fiance! Foh everybody knows that!"  --- the friend wrote.

So again I ask,  would most women agree that if another woman they're cool with began dating someone they were with (let alone engaged to), would they be in the wrong or does it depend on their closeness level?

I'll just say this:  I was engaged.  I can say that I relate to Teyana with having a previous relationship that lasted many years.  We were also off and on like Teyana was with Brandon.  If I were to find out someone I'm even remotely cool with started seeing him, let's just say my chill levels would be non-existent in that situation.  IDGAF.  I don't care how that looks, I'm not here to front and tell fairy tales about how I wouldn't care, etc.  That "have no f*cks" movement is for the 25 and younger kids, I'm going to be pissed.  Violation is violation...period, point blank.

I don't know the nature of Teyana and Tae's relationship so that's what made me present the question, but anytime you deal with someone's leftovers, you're playing with fire.  Why? Just flip the script and put yourself in the other person's position.

In the "industry", I think the rules are as loose as most of the men and women, but for people that actually take bonds, friendships, and relationships seriously, there is a level of saying, "I don't respect you enough to consider your feelings in this attraction I have" when you decide to mess around with someone you know should be "off-limits".

Circles are small and honestly, I think that for some people, it makes the situation even more attractive.  Some people crave controversy and playing it dangerous.  Either way, I couldn't knock Teyana if she was hurt by it - especially if she thought Tae was really her friend.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects