You Are Not Courting Me Sir...Your Wallet Is.



It's a sad day in the United States of Niggadom when you have a man who has everything to offer you financially, but in the personality department he makes you want to Hail Mary your entire body over a high balcony.  The survival probability of that sounds more tempting than being subjected to a limited connection.

Take this one guy for example.  He was a great cook, had the house all laid out and impressively designed.  Money was no object and clearly all I had to do was let go and have his bank account take care of the rest.  But wait...

Is that all I'm good for?  An arm piece?  A prop?  I mean, I'm damn sure no Drunk In Love Beyonce' with the wet dog hair (bite me Bey Hive, her hair was wack on the Grammys), but I felt like my purpose was pretty drawn out.  The thing was...the dude was ready to make me his lady without checking my rap sheet, my LadyFax, my background, and probably didn't even know my last name without having to check it on Facebook.

So it was obvious he wanted someone to fill a position, a slot and I was in his radar at that particular time.  I could have been absolutely ANYONE that looked halfway decent in an evening gown to stunt for colleagues and clients.  And for many women, his money would have been more than enough to fake it 'til we make it.

Not La Doodlebug tho.

First of all, I love money like everyone else.  But one of the reasons I like money is that it opens the doors of things that I could do for and with people I actually care about.  There are freedoms that money can't buy, but there are also some that an American Express will gladly take care of.  Personally, my acting skills aren't gangsta enough to pull off faking an intimate connection with a person I didn't find appealing.  And for real, I might have ended up feeling the dude if we had taken more time to connect as opposed to his proposition of making me his woman at the drop of a hat.

And I like spontaneity, especially in a man, but damn dawg...we barely have any real convo and somehow I'm supposed to be convinced that you're the one.  Only real thing that's a match made in heaven is my bucket list to visit Dubai and your bank statement showing my ticket there is paid in full.

But I'm just not built like that.  He got pretty pissed off at the fact that I wanted to slow things down a taste. See how genuinely interested he was in me??? ((rolls eyes while daydreaming of slapping him with a resistance belt from the gym))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects