But You're Proposing on Friday Right?!


So I'm at the store trying to buy some memory for my Macbook yesterday (I know I'm a dork, I accept that and so should you) and this sales dude came up to me so he could help get what I needed.  I could tell he was one of those guys that knew how to make his work shift go by faster by making small talk with customers.

He told me to forgive him because he was pretty anxious about proposing to his girl on Friday (Valentines Day).  So I was like, "Awwwww!" (Deep down I'm burying my hater reflexes since I dont have a damn ring yet, but seriously).  I always have a soft spot about proposals and started asking him about how long he had been with his girl.  He had already told me about his 2 year old son they have.

He tells me that they've been together for 8 years, but off and on.  Then he voluntairily says that he stepped out on her while she was preggo.  So I asked him if she caught him up in a lie and that's when he told me that he confessed everything to her.  He said he's the type of dude where he wanted everything out in the open - mind you, he said that his girl wouldn't have even known if he had chose to keep everything to himself.

So his whole thing now was to lock everything down because be truly realized now much he loved her after he had a nice opportunity to be a man whore and slide up into a gang of ladybugs (I use the lady part loosely).  He appreciated the genuine connection they had at the end of the day.

He got my memory card and a few other accessories while I told him I had a similar off and on situation, but it didn't result in a marriage.  He told me he could tell that I wouldn't be on the market for too long, which I could appreciate him for acknowledging my fabulousness.

Then as we were completing the sale he goes, "so, what's the rest of your week looking like?"  "I was like, well, I have lots to do in terms of work, but why do you ask?"

(HIS WORDS IN PLAIN ENGLISH:)

"So yeah, you seem pretty cool, I think we should go get some drinks tomorrow and just hang out. You know, nothing like "that",  just hangin'."

So my whole facial expression went from a "I'm so proud to hear about black love" face to a "n****s ain't s***" face of pure disgust.

(a face sort of like this situation right here)


I promise I can't make this stuff up.  Why Father God why?!

So besides the throwing up I held back from doing, are there actual times where men confess unfaithful behavior???  I found that very hard to believe.  Help me out here fellas. Shed some masculine light pretty please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects