Sex Has Changed The Upper Hand...



My friend sent me this video that at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch because it was 10 minutes long (my ADD and fatigue were on full blast), but I was really glad I did.

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS THO!!!  There are so many factors to add to what they were trying to say in this video, but a lot of it is valid.

My question after watching it would be is this change RIGHT or WRONG?  One thing that is certain is that things will always evolve and change over time.  Is this a good example of the times we live in? (That last sentence I just said is clear proof that I'm getting OLD - only old people say "the times we live in").  Anywhoo...




I feel like in some ways, we should respect the changes and the way our freedoms have evolved, but I have one big question when it comes to the freedom of sex without commitment.

Are the lack of families helping us?  Do they hurt us?  Or does it matter?  Because throughout my years and meeting people that had an unstable family dynamic, I have always have heard from THEIR OWN MOUTH how not having a completion of family made things hard for them in terms of emotions and development.

Or is the relationship directly with the parent the only important factor?  I would say no because children are always going to observe and take notes about the way a parent treats other people and if that child sees negative behavior from the mother or father towards each other, what does that in itself communicate?

Are we all a product of our environment who have been influenced or do we instinctively have built in desires like companionship and belonging when it comes to having a mate?  Because you find more and more people who have personal issues with religious practices going completely against things like marriage being a sacred/respected obligation or practice.  But let's remove religion and talk biology.  We all get horny right?  Now whether it's heterosexual or homosexual you still desire another person right?  So what does it all mean?  Why do people get jealous?  Is that a societal condition that was subliminally instilled or can we all agree with the fact that most of us genuinely want love, companionship, and ultimately a significant other who we wouldn't want to share if we were GENUINELY ATTACHED TO THEM?  

Please talk to me on this one.  And keep in mind, I wrote this for everyone.  People who believe in marriage and family values, as well as ones who are open to all the possibilities.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects