I Am Not Your "FAM"...



Unless you meet the following requirements:


1)  I share intimate details of my life with you.  You know what is going on in my life because I have elected to share that privileged information with you.

2)  I know that I could come to you in the event that I need support of any kind (because you would genuinely be there for me).

3) We share a mutual respect for one another.

4) We genuinely enjoy spending quality time together.  (Keyword: Quality - that doesn't include shit I could do with anyone)


I'm so tired of people lowering the value of words that should be held more sacred. You have chicks calling each other "sis" who can't stand each other, people calling each other "bestie" and humping the life out of them at the same time, and "I love you" definitely doesn't mean a damn to some people - you might as well be saying "hey boo".

That's where the saying, "There's levels to this sh-" truly comes in handy because I might be cool with you, but that DEFINITELY doesn't mean you are my FAM.

I don't confuse the depths of my bonds because that's where things get messy and you get taken advantage of.

Some people only act like they want to be close to you so they can observe you anyway. They just want the intimate details so they'll fake like they rock with you.

This isn't to say that family won't mess up or hurt you, but we all know the difference between people that genuinely give a damn versus people who could take you or leave you.

And for the ones like that just know:

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.  WE ARE COOL, BUT YOU ARE NOT MY FAMILY AND YOU DO NOT HAVE FAMILY ACCESS.  SO BACK UP OFF THE KID. (I FLEXED MY ARM MUSCLE WHEN I SAID THAT TOO)

AND FOR THOSE WHO GIVE FAMILY ACCESS TO PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T EARNED IT, YOU NEED TO STEP BACK AND SEE WHO HAS REALLY SHOWN YOU THEY DESERVE THE INTIMATE DETAILS OF YOUR LIFE.

I MIGHT SOUND PISSED BUT I'M CURRENTLY SMILING AT SOMEONE WHO'S NEVER MADE ME QUESTION THEIR LOYALTY.  Y'ALL BE EASY. (LOL)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects