Robin Thicke's Apology to Paula On Stage...Should She Take Him Back?



So, Mr. Thicke was out performing around my neck of the woods (Northern VA) to perform and dedicate his songs to his newly made ex, Paula Patton.  He appears to be pulling all the stops in an effort to win back her affection.

I don't know how sincere of an apology this is obviously (meaning, if there would be change if they worked out their marriage) but I can definitely respect the fact that he's admitting his wrong like a man.  

Do I think it takes back the VMA performance or him attending to his groupie population?  Of course not but the least he could do is let everyone know he realizes he's a jackass.

I think because in my past I dealt with people in general who would do you wrong and then get mad at you for being upset about it, I get soft on apologies easily.  Call it a personality flaw.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects