You THINK I Want You, or You KNOW I Want You?



When you're nice and people take it for more than just common courtesy.

Fellas, you guys are NOT the only ones who have this issue.  I've found myself in a situation before where someone assumed that because I opened my mouth to utter syllables that resulted in a sentence, that it obviously meant I was checking for them.  ((Family Feud Buzzer sound))  Negative champ.

I truly don't understand why things can't just be face value with some people.   Did I SAY I wanted you?!  Did I compliment the globe like structure of your cranium cavity?  Or maybe the slope shape forehead view I have whenever I catch you at a sideways angle?  ((cue the video please))

Anywhoo...

You can call me a jerk that's fine, but women are sick of men that think they're God's Gift just like men get tired of women who are always acting like a man who acknowledges their presence wants to get with them.

Honestly, I blame you sneaky bastards though.  If it wasn't for so many people who live the creep life and have to ease their way into dealing with a person (because being STRAIGHT THE F*** UP IS OBVIOUSLY A 1995 TYPE OF THING), we could just have cordial connections without all the extra nonsense.

Yep, we live in the days of Catfish on MTV and BlackPeopleBEAT.com (meet my ass)

(Can you tell I'm a tad perturbed by this BS?!)

If I'm nice to you, THAT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING BESIDES THE FACT THAT WE ARE COOL AND I HAVE HOME TRAINING!!!  MMMM...KAY?!?!

When I was in my twenties, I definitely didn't understand that people can't read minds and you have to enunciate your vowels when you want to be on the same page with someone.  But now that I'm older, I lose my mind when I come across people that assume stuff without sufficient evidence.

You don't know what the hell I'm thinking.  Chances are if you're in the position of not knowing what's on my mind it's probably because the f**ks I give about you knowing are slim to none.  

Damn that was mean.  But so true.

Why can't we just get to a place in society where COMMON COURTESY is a normal, everyday practice?  We're so brainwashed in the urban community and most of the crap we preach about is all shit that divides us.

From the basics to the elites.

We stay judging one another and talking shit.  And yes, I'm talking shit right now, but my current hypocrite moment is irrelevant.  Listen to what the hell I'm saying.

How powerful would we all be if we actually started living in REALITY and taking things at FACE F***ING VALUE?!  

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects