Dwyane Wade's #WCW Goes to His Fiance' -- Was She Right To Forgive?

Dwyane Wade is best known in the press nowadays for being a liar and cheater who recently fathered a child outside his relationship.  Gabby Union is known for accepting his plea for forgiveness and also taking some of the blame for his indiscretions.

He posted this picture on his Instagram yesterday with this caption:

My #WCW my #beautifulblackqueen… My Life mistakes gave me you and my life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you…

Many people have had reacted negatively towards his behavior and her decision to reconcile and continue with their engagement but my question towards this matter would be, what factors should be accounted for in a situation like this?  It's easy to say he dogged her out and disrespected their relationship (which he did), but their situation is much like many situations where the woman decides to forgive and grant another chance to their relationship.

I saw a quote today by an author today that read, "There is a difference between LOYALTY and STUPIDITY."

Then there's also the famous quote said by Bob Marley that says, "Everyone is going to hurt you, you just have to know the ones worth fighting for".

We always look at external factors - the judgment of society and our peers, family, religion, many things to help guide us when it comes to our decision-making.

I believe a person who you truly find happiness in would be someone that's not easy to just walk away from, even when they give you reasons to.

In the entertainment world especially, where you have so much temptation around you on a regular daily basis, I would imagine she knows what she signed up for.  It doesn't make it right, but relationships aren't about who's right and who's wrong.  They are about the CONNECTION.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects