SIX Reasons Why Ciara & Future Should Make You Go AWWWWW...

What is better than showing off each other to the world and looking excited to do it?!  Future is cheesing while CiCi gave you the "I'm dope bishes, Zoolander" stare.


I don't usually have "favorite couples", but I love the ones that seem so "in-sync".


Artistically, this pic speaks 1000 words.  She's leaning on him looking care-free and happy.  


But look at his shirt!!! Just....AWWWWW!!! I love LOVE.  Especially Black love.  I love LOVE period, but you get my damn point.  It's just so damn awesome.


And Ciara didn't even slap him for accidentally tweeting the sex of their baby.  Can't wait to see what the little pooh will look like in HIS pimped out nursery!


She's just so damn cute.  I'm totally being a chick right now, I don't give a damn.  AWWWW SUGAFOOT, HONEY DIP!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects