Miki Howard & Michael Jackson: This Type of Thing Happens A LOT


So many people have heard about the alleged story of a recent DNA test that has many people wondering if the late, better than great Michael Jackson fathered a child some 31-32 years ago with Grammy-nominated singer, Miki Howard.

There are reports that a DNA test came out positive between Michael and Miki Howard's son, Brandon Howard that was said to be born around 1981 and also rumored to be the child referenced in MJ's 1982 hit song, "Billie Jean".

Miki Howard released a statement this past Friday about the situation:
“I love and support my son and the Jackson family. The Jacksons are good very friends. They are beautiful people and have always been loving and supportive of me and my career. As to this claim – at this time I am not at liberty to discuss this as it is common practice in our business that celebrities have non-disclosure agreements. And, we are NOT suing anyone,” Howard said.
By the way…I am NOT ‘Billie Jean!"
So basically she didn't answer the question, which leaves most people to believe that there's some seed spreading shenanigans going on.  Then a statement released from Brandon Howard himself about everything:
“I’ve never self-proclaimed to be Michael Jackson’s son,” he said in a
Facebook video.
“I’m definitely not suing the estate. I’m taken care of very well. And
also, I make my own cash, OK?”

So with all that being said, this matter has me thinking about all the women who (in my own lifetime) I have been aware of creating confusion about who the father of their child was.  I remember being somewhat close to a girl about 10 years ago who gave birth to her son, but was unsure between 2 guys who actually got her pregnant.  She told me straight up that she was going to pick the guy who was more financially stable to let him know she was expecting his child.

And although the situation isn't identical to this one, it really makes me think about that "mommy's baby, daddy's maybe" saying.

I also remember this guy that I worked with who I knew was a man whore and he left his Facebook open on one of our work computers.  So one of the IM boxes were open with this girl telling him how she wasn't going to bother him about the fact that a child she just gave birth to may be his.  So of course I did the honorable thing and scrolled back up to check the IM conversation for grammatical errors (evil grin) and noticed that she was letting my old co-worker know that the child looked very much like him.  He responded to her by saying he wanted to see the child, but he did not deny or claim the baby.  The biggest thing that was so ironic to me (however) was how she was so ready to relieve him of any potential ties and responsibility to the child!

It really made me wonder if this happens a lot where the woman makes these type of substantial connections or separations from father to child.

What do you all think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects