Disgusting Things Women Do That Men Hate


1) Leaving traces of your "lady time" products around the bathroom.
One guy actually said he walked in the bathroom to find a tub full of red water with his wife's underwear floating.  (Yeah, I'm dry heaving too sir.  On behalf of the XX chromosome party, I deeply apologize for that entire situation.)

2) Making an explosion out of your underwear instead of hauling it to the bathroom.
I can understand a friendly "poot" but if you have to launch the grenade factory from your panties, haul your smelly booty ass into the restroom and be a lady.  10 year relationship my ass, you STINK.

3) Toilet paper being stuck in your tush.
If you use the bathroom before riding the rodeo, PLEEEEEASE double check your lady holes before assuming your little sexy position and getting the party started.  Especially from the back!  Sheesh!

4) The fingernail struggle.
We all have bad habits sometime but if you know you bite your dirty nails constantly then try to lay a smooch on your hubby's lips, YUCKO.

5) Asking to have a pimple, lesion, crater, alien popped somewhere on your body.
This is love right here.  I'm not saying don't do it, but if you haven't married that man and he's squeezing slime out for you...he deserves for you to propose to him.  ((I have the Heebie Jeebies now. And yes, I really said Heebie Jeebies in 2014)).

6) Lazy hygiene.
There are actually men out here who speak on the fact that he knows his woman does not take daily showers.  I'm quite speechless on this one.  I can understand if you're sick or if you've been home all day and just haven't made it there yet, but he said she actually has left in the same underwear/underclothes and bird bathed the situation?!  Girl, who raised you?


I'm surprised my stomach survived writing this up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects