My Encounter w/ Brandy and Her Newly Ex-Fiancé


I was at the Essence Fest last year and stayed in the Old Historic French Quarter section of N'aaaalins.  So the first day I was there, I completely passed out in my room but the next day, I was rejuvenated and decided to stroll the city some before the Essence activities began.  

I went into Walgreens to buy some makeup and see all the employees in there blushing and holding their phones.  So I say to myself, well damn...I know I'm wearing one of my best fragrances (Euphoria by Calvin Klein at the time) but why the star struck faces?!  

Then I turn around to see Ms. Chardonnay Pitts RIGHT BEHIND ME picking out some eyeshadow.  And you're damn skippy I was star struck.  Damn all of you bastards who try to play it cool all the time, I grew up listening to this chick.  1994 on that ass...you DAMN RIGHT I had a moment.

This story would have held up better in court if I actually had the pic we took, but I can't find it! Anywhoo, our exchange was brief, but there were TWO THINGS I noticed off the break when I was in there.  One being that she is beautiful in person. Not that I thought she wasn't, but sometimes the in-person effect is a far cry from the images we see.  The second thing I noticed was this beautiful species of man candy she had with her, which turned out to be her other half.  

And now they've allegedly split (Ray J made comments during an interview almost confirming Brandy being back on the market).  

I have no punch line or moral to the story about this.  I just know he was fine as hell.  And yes, feel free to judge my moment of ignorance, I welcome it.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects