He Told Shakira "NO MORE MEN"...(Was He Wrong?)

On Billboard magazine’s new cover story, Shakira has admitted that her boyfriend Gerard Pique doesn’t allow her to make music videos with men anymore.
“He’s very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women,” the 37-year-old singer says in Billboard’s March 2014 issue. ”It’s more than implied in our relationship that I can’t do videos like I used to."
So my question would be is this a healthy situation?  (Okay, I'll answer this one)  I believe it most certainly IS.  I am a firm believer that any man who says he's comfortable with his woman being all cozy with another dude (paycheck involved or not) is either not truly into this woman or he's into another woman (literally).
I know I would want my man to check me on things that make him feel like I have the potential to cross his line of comfort.  Of course, some things I believe we should already know - but forget that "saving face game", "I'm not insecure BS".  Most of us are not into sharing a person who we have claimed as ours, and I believe men are naturally territorial unless there's a disconnect.  
Gentleman, please correct me if I'm mistaken though. (smiles)





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects