What The Hell Future?!


Skip to 5:15 in the video ---



Now, I'm certainly not trying to make something out of nothing, but damn it man.  Wendy Williams asks Future about Ciara and why he chose to marry her since so many people in the present generation don't really believe in marriage as much anymore.

I feel like his answer was almost saying, well...I'd rather not sleep with all these slut buckets out here so let me just tie myself down to focus better on the career.  I just wanted to hear him saying something about what he actually FELT for her.

Am I being too sensitive about this?  I'm being too much of a chick right now huh?

My hopeless romantic side definitely needs some adjusting to some of the things I see nowadays that's for damn sure. (LOL)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
DOODLEBUG DIARIES® © 2014 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects